Three Angels in the chest Beckham

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 9, 2011 | 11:00 PM


David Beckham is always full of sensation. This time, he showed the new tattoo on his chest that symbolizes the closeness of himself with his three sons.

Victoria Becham and his wife now have three sons Brooklyn (11), Romeo (8), and Cruz (6). "Obviously the three little angels are male. So, the idea is my children would take care of it later. All this is meaningless," said Beckham of his tattoo.

Beckham's new tattoo is made by the United States of legendary tattoo artist Mark Mahoney. Mahoney takes 12 hours to finish the tattoo on his chest former Manchester United and Real Madrid are.

"I never planned to have a tattoo. Sometimes I wake up and to the idea of an image that I want on my body. All my tattoo comes from the memory or the things that mattered to me. Not one tattoo that I have that does not mean anything for me, "Beckham completed.

Beckham said the tattoo was one way to express yourself. He appreciates the people who do not like tattoos on his body. Until now, the player is 35 years total already has 19 tattoos scattered all over his body

Anda sedang membaca artikel tentang

Three Angels in the chest Beckham

Dengan url

http://soccesstyle.blogspot.com/2011/03/three-angels-in-chest-beckham.html

Anda boleh menyebar luaskannya atau mengcopy paste-nya

Three Angels in the chest Beckham

namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link

Three Angels in the chest Beckham

sebagai sumbernya

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

techieblogger.com Techie Blogger